Sunday, September 8, 2013

Been a tad occupied...


You see - I have this new secret laboratory set up where I can tinker on new steampunk devices and old motorcycles.

I can't tell you where it is - but I can show you the door.


Actually, I have been quietly tinkering away behind this door for a wee while, but I did get the rather apt sign for it today from a flea market in the country.

I was also recently honoured with an appearance in a documentary which was partially filmed in my secret laboratory, more on that once the work is completed and in circulation.

Meanwhile, I continue to work on my latest creation, the 'temporal prognosticator' a science device that attempts to harness the powerful but uncontrollable predictive powers of a gypsies crystal ball and direct it to specific futures.

Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment